- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Wanted to leave a good review because I most of the time work on my own stuff and I'm working the hurricane in Fort Myers and don't have a place to work on my truck myself. They did exactly what they said they were going to do and I highly recommend them to work on your vehicle. They also repaired faster then they originally thought its great there are still honest people around. Thanks
Great auto service. Great customer service. I had brakes, oil change, and alignment on my 2009 Lexus RX 350 Thank you Pam's!